Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last Weight Loss Update and Easter Decorations

First of all, we had our final weigh in for the Weight Loss competition this morning and I lost 2.7 pounds this last week, which is great news.  Yahoo!!! Our team came in 2nd overall but I lost 28 pounds.  I can't feel too bad about that!  I hope to keep up working at it, but I am kind of glad the competition is over!  It was nice to have some weight loss success though.  :)

 Last Friday my sister in law invited me to a craft day that a lady in her neighborhood was doing so I went. We made a bunch of Easter crafts and they are stinking adorable!!!  I will say we worked on them for HOURS... and if you know me, that was almost too much haha.  It was really really fun though, and I am happy with the results. 

Aren't they so cute????? Be proud, I don't do this kind of stuff!!!! :)

3 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Yahoo! I can finally see your post. I am sad I didn't get to see you. I miss ya. We are coming home probably Aug, or Sept. How awful is that. We are gonna bless our baby in Utah.

Kira said...

Laura those are so cute! I love the little eggs.

Julie Carlile said...

Very cute Laura! ANd congrats on the weight loss. That is great.