Sunday, July 27, 2008

Movies

Last night we watched one of the cutest movies I have seen in a long time. I know a lot of you have seen it ages ago, but since we don't have kids these aren't exactly the types of movies we choose. We got from Netflix, Meet the Robinson's. The whole reason that made me really want to see it was my nephew Connor, who is 3 (and has an adorable little lisp) quoted "You are now under my control...." and then went on with the whole thing... "excellent, excellent." I laughed when he did it and went home that night and added it to my netflix queue. We finally watched it and the whole time I was looking for that part and had no idea it was a frog who said it all. :) I laughed double time when I saw it in the movie. Anyway, if you haven't seen that movie, do it. It is cute and Jason and I both really enjoyed it. What a cute little movie!

On another note...of not so cute movies... we saw Dark Knight. All I can say is holy cow! I left the theater and was like wow. Heath Ledger deserves an Oscar! He did such an amazing job. I really enjoyed it. It was a little dark, but the plot was good. I don't remember names very well in movies like these so the whole plot was a surprise to me, not much of a suprise to Jason. We both still really liked it though. Way to go Batman!

3 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

I am hearing the greatest things aboutthat disney movie. I am going to have to go rent it.
I freaking loved batmna. Heath Ledger did a fantastic job. I was in awe the whole time. When it was over Joe and I were talking that it had to be the best movie that we have ever seen. It also was the most well made movie ever. I want to go and see it again.

Amy said...

I wanted to see both of those movies. I'll have to get on it.

sara said...

We went and saw Batman last night and I thought it was pretty freaky. I will agree that Heath Ledger did a good job and was unrecognizable, but I prefer movies that give me warm fuzzys and are filled with daisys! I'll probably stick to Disney and Pixar from now on!