Friday, July 25, 2008

Brianhead



Jason and I, and most of my family, all went to this awesome cabin in Brianhead. That is in Southern Utah near Cedar City/Parowan. It was beautiful up there and the temperature was awesome. My sister Jen found this awesome cabin and it was seriously so nice. It was huge so we didn't feel too crowded... which, if you know my family isn't that easy to do! We got our own room and had to share a bathroom with just one other family. It was really nice to be away from work for a while and just veg. That was probably my favorite part... just doing nothing at all! We played a lot of games and we went and saw Cedar Breaks which was beautiful. (See Pictures). Anyway, it was awesome. We had a lot of fun. Then we both only had to work two days this week and have been off. Working 2 days out of 14 isn't such a bad gig. :) Hope you all had a great 24th!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am really ready for a vacation too. Maybe someday!

Amy said...

That looks like a great time. What a pretty place. I never went up to Brianhead in all my school years down there.

Elena said...

Who's that beautiful crazy haired girl in your arms? It was fun. I'd go back!