Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mortgages

So the other day we finally decided it was time to apply for a mortgage so that we could get a pre-qual letter to actually put an offer on a townhome. We have looked at a few and have only just begun our search. I am just writing to say how freaked out the idea of us having a mortgage makes me!!! Having a house is great, I know! But looking through the 26 page mortgage application makes me nervous. I know it will be all good and we will be glad we did it, but I am nervous in the meantime!! The end.

3 comments:

Paul and Kari said...

Once you get your mortgage you know you're all grown up. I'm really excited for you guys. It's going to be so fun and exciting to get your first house.

sara said...

Congrats! This is the best time to buy a house and you'll love it. It's like a little baby and you get to spend all your money buying things for it! Good luck hunting!

Amy said...

That's great that you're moving to that step. Try not to worry too much. Remember it's much better to pay a mortgage than rent. Hang in there you'll be okay.