Friday, September 10, 2010

Changes...or not

It seems like most of the people around me are having big fun changes in their lives. Part of me sure is jealous! A nephew left on a mission, niece started college, friend moved to Seattle area, several new babies, friend got a new job, and the list goes on and on. Life sure has a way of changing things doesn't it? I am jonesin for something new in my own life, but I guess instead of whining about what hasn't changed I should appreciate where I have been and enjoy life as it is! What does one do when they are feeling like they are in a funk and that they have had nothing new in a long time? Maybe going to Vegas and seeing Blue Man Group might help?? :) We are going next weekend and I am excited. I need a little break from work and some time to enjoy some time uninterrupted with Jason. As for other new things in life I will think on it....there's gotta be something new I can do!!!

4 comments:

sara said...

You were planning on visiting me right? RIGHT!!!! Hello! YOu have a niece you haven't even met yet! I can even meet you somewhere. PS. Blue man group is awesome! I hope you get called up on stage during the twinkie thing. Hilarious!

Julie Carlile said...

Yes it is hard to get out of those funks and they suck! I have feelings like that often. I sure love u though and can't wait to hear about Blue Man Group! Hope you love it as much as we did.

Amy said...

Sorry you were/maybe still are in a rut. Just make little changes (like rearranging or making something new for dinner, etc.) and enjoy the calm because sometimes the alternative is bad stuff happening. Life as a mom is often the same thing every day so enjoy the freedom you have while you still do. :) And if you're ever bored you could always call a good friend (hint, hint). Love ya!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey, I can't read your post!