Sunday, November 9, 2008

Update and a new book

So after reading everyone's exciting blogs about Halloween and thinking how lame we were for not really celebrating it, I realized something. We got the keys to our house on Halloween, so it didn't turn out so lame afterall :) With knowing I was moving I didn't decorate much and we didn't celebrate hardly at all. Next year we will decorate and have a dandy ol Halloween, in our own house! What a nice thing to say.
So yesterday with the help of some of my family members we painted our living room and our master bedroom. It went pretty quickly, thanks everyone who helped, and it is now ready to be moved in to. This Saturday is going to be our mass exodus and we will officially live behind Jordan Landing. We forgot to take our camera so I will take pictures on Tuesday and post them with the new carpet and walls. I am kind of tired of the only thing I can post about being our house. But all I can think about is packing and moving, so thats what you get! We went to our ward today for the last time which was kind of sad. Hopefully we will have as good of a ward in our new house. It's crazy to think that the whole "us buying a house"process is finally going to be over and it will be a done deal. It's exciting though. Then we will have you all over for a party :)

PS --I am finally giving in and am going to start reading Twilight today. I decided unless have it be ruined I had better read it myself now. I got all 4 books from my in-laws so that when I did finish one I didn't have to wait to read another. While it's probably not the best timing as far as moving is concerned, I have to have it read before the movie comes our or I will hear more then I want to.

4 comments:

Thierry said...

I'm excited for you guys and your house... how fun!
As far as twilight... k- I stood my ground and swore I'd never read them- they didn't sound ANYTHING like what I would be into but I finally gave in and read them because everyone and their dog seemed to love them... I just finished the last one this weekend and holy cow... I am obsessed! I watched the trailer for the movie and it's been the ONLY thing I can think of lately! haha!
We should for sure get together... I haven't seen you guys forever! Call me!!!

Crystal-lynn said...

Congrats! How exciting!
Good plan on reading Twilight! They're GREAT books! I'm a fan at least!
Yay!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Hey how did the move go? Hope your loving your new place.

Amy said...

Yeah on your house! Whew, right?! You know Twilight takes place just a short distance from my house. Scary huh!? I liked the books, they're fun reading. It is weird though how it envelopes your mind... it's all I could think about at the time and I wanted to talk to everyone about them. Hope the movie doesn't ruin them.